I gotta tell you Rach, you deserve a medal. Moving with two kids, and one under a month?! We just moved and it almost killed me with one! Your place looks awesome, and your kids are adorable.
she is really such a sweetie. I wish you were here. Your place looks nice:) how is everything going with the sales? you and your kids are adorable love ya rach
Rachel!! I think those are the SAME apartments that Greg and Kara lived in last summer! If not, they look just like them! Do you have a TON of ants at your pool? If so, its the same place! Ok Ok.. i know theres ants all over so that doesn't really narrow it down! haha :)
Rachel I these apartments looks so similar to the ones I lived in last year! I am so confused because I can't tell if it is the same or not! I am so glad you guys went to Azteca and enjoyed it. Greg and I loved that place last year! I especially love the workers little outfits and the donkey at the front!
5 comments:
I gotta tell you Rach, you deserve a medal. Moving with two kids, and one under a month?! We just moved and it almost killed me with one! Your place looks awesome, and your kids are adorable.
It looks so nice. How are you feeling?
she is really such a sweetie. I wish you were here. Your place looks nice:) how is everything going with the sales? you and your kids are adorable love ya rach
Rachel!! I think those are the SAME apartments that Greg and Kara lived in last summer! If not, they look just like them! Do you have a TON of ants at your pool? If so, its the same place! Ok Ok.. i know theres ants all over so that doesn't really narrow it down! haha :)
Rachel I these apartments looks so similar to the ones I lived in last year! I am so confused because I can't tell if it is the same or not! I am so glad you guys went to Azteca and enjoyed it. Greg and I loved that place last year! I especially love the workers little outfits and the donkey at the front!
Post a Comment