I feel like I haven't posted really anything interesting in a long time. So here are quite a few pictures and posts to throw at you. We all love pictures right? Ok, here it goes..
We went to Texas Roadhouse for dinner. Yummy! Jaidy was acting so funny that night. She wanted to give kisses and was making funny faces with daddy. Man, she is so much fun lately! WE just LOVE her!






Copying Daddy with his funny faces!!

This little Water Park is really fun. Jaidy just loves it and is getting better at braving the squirting water.





Playing Baseball with Daddy, Grandpa and Uncle Jeff. She is actually really good at it. She can throw like a champ. She can thank her Mother for her arm!!





Taylor just can't resist a good kiss!! He also loves getting his picture taken ALL the time!!



My SweeT little boy is getting his little personality!! He is talking so much and smiles at mostly everything. Grandpa Moncur was talking to him and he was loving it. I just love watching them change and start the little things that make you so happy. Oh how I love this little boy. He is an angel!!




6 comments:
I love that little outfit you have for him! So cute!
Miss you guys! I can believe how big that little man is getting! I LOVE the pictures of Tay and Jaid kissing.. SO cute!
Rachel you have the best hair...I always think that every time I look at your blog :) ...ha ha random sorry.
Rachel, I can't believe how big Jaidyn is looking these days. Where does the time go? All of our kids are growing up way too fast. I hate it.
Looks like you are doing well away from home. Let us know if you come back this summer for a visit. I want to see that little Jensen.
Oh my gosh I am obsessed with those pics of little Jaidyn and her daddy making faces at each other!! Those are treasures!!! And that little boy has grown SO much!! So cute what an adorable fam you have! Looks like you guys are having so much fun:)
Rachel! You look really pretty in those pictures with Taylor. I love having HOT friends. :) haha ;)
Post a Comment