oooh how sweet! I love when babies small and giggle--one of the best things in the world to see! Jens is such a CUTIE! Rach darling, you make pretty babies! =)
he is getting so big...in a small sort of way! Your kids honestly make me so excited to have a baby....my only hope is that Brad and I have cute babies! haah! Thank you so much for your support and love during this past week. I really appreciate it, you have been such a good friend to me throughout the years and I don't know if I have ever let you know how much it means to me! Thanks Rach!
8 comments:
oooh how sweet! I love when babies small and giggle--one of the best things in the world to see! Jens is such a CUTIE! Rach darling, you make pretty babies! =)
OH he is just too cute, and getting so big! Cant wait to see you all again, miss ya! XOXOX
That is SOOO cute Rach!! What a cute Father's Day picture!!
RACH! I miss you! J is getting so big! He is so cute! love you!
he is getting so big...in a small sort of way! Your kids honestly make me so excited to have a baby....my only hope is that Brad and I have cute babies! haah! Thank you so much for your support and love during this past week. I really appreciate it, you have been such a good friend to me throughout the years and I don't know if I have ever let you know how much it means to me! Thanks Rach!
Jensen is so cute! I can't wait to see you guys when you get back.
Oh, he is too cute! I love that picture!
k rach I have yet to see this little man in real life. He is so cute! Are you coming into town anytime soon? We need to get together.
Post a Comment