He can be so serious sometimes.. and then..

This happens.. I just love it when he laughs and smiles. It makes me so happy!WHAT?? I didn't have any GELATO!!
She was being so funny about getting in the water.. maybe it was because she was pretty much naked!! I didn't bring her suit, so this is what we had to do.. Oh well!















4 comments:
He is so cute!! I love it!! He has such a cute smile!! I know I say this everytime I seriously can't believe how big Jaid is getting!! She is way cute also!!
Such adorable little kids you have, Rach! And again, your hair is killing me.
You have such cute kids. I can't believe they are getting so big. Your cute little Jensen is making me baby- hungry.He is adorable. Cute family. I hope all is well :)
sweet knickers, I want to take them off and lick your lovely sweet bald p-ssy
Post a Comment