Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Slacker at BLOGGING.. a bunch of RanDoM!


Well.. I haven't been the best at blogging lately. I feel like this summer has gone by pretty fast until this past week. My sister booked a flight to come out here. She is driving across country me. How wonderful is she. She is coming out the end of August. Since she booked her flight I am so excited and can't wait for August 26th that the days are going by SO SLOW! I also haven't been the best at taking pictures. My camera is usually left on the counter or dead. So.. I am left with mostly pictures from my phone. I have a bunch of random pictures that I will post. Again, they are RANDOM!



So cute!!

HELLO!!


Aren't my feet so cute??

Isn't this face so cute.. she was being so weird that day at the store. I think she was being a tiger!

My little man in his first collar shirt.

Tummy time is working!! YAY!

(BLURRY SORRY) Peek-a-boo!

He has been screaming lately. When Jens talks he doesn't just have this sweet voice, he SCREAMS!! I love it.. it's so much fun to listen to him talk.



4 comments:

Kimba said...

That little boy is so adorable! :) That collared shirt just kills me.

Abby said...

WHY is your hair always so perfect?! I'm seriously going to come out there and you are going to teach me how to do my hair. K?

K.

And yeah, that little baby of yours is out of control with his cuteness.

The Thatchers said...

Cute pics Rach!! I can't believe what a little man Jensen is!! He is so cute!

Amanda said...

Yeah! I am so glad she can come see you and be with you!!