Monday, August 17, 2009

Stuff..

I feel like lately I haven't been the best at taking pictures. I always take random pictures with my phone and today thats what your going to get. IPHONE pictures! Always the best quality right? Well, I guess it's better then nothing. Here are a couple of pictures of our past week.


My little Jens. He is so funny. I have a very stubborn, opinionated, outspoken little boy. He is so much fun.. he makes me laugh with his little tantrums he makes, and the screams and squeels!


Jaidy's lovely new face she like to make.. such a pretty face isn't it.




awww.. precious boy




This is usually where the kids and I hang out at night after the suns gone down. We all love it. My kids definitely need to be outside at least a couple hours or more a day. I like it because it gets me off my lazy butt and out of the house.



This is so cute I think. Bias maybe? Well, Jaidy was so nice to share her swing with her little brother.



My princess, fairy, and baseball player in one.. gotta love an all around girl.



This is for Grampa.. she has been working on this for a week or more and finally has it down. "I love you Grandpa"


This is what we came outside to find after church.. I love rain, just not when we have 5 people in the car, 2 of them not being able to get in themselves. Therefore the parents getting drenched in the process. Its a good thing church was over and we didn't have to look pretty anymore!!



No comments: