Ok.. for those of you who haven't heard about TOM SHOES you need to read up on it. Its this amazing man and company that for every shoes that is purchased they give one away. ONE FOR ONE they say. These blue and cream ones are for LITTLE BOYS. They look so darn comfortable. I have yet to buy myself some. I will though, and possibly some for Jaidy and Jens.
These are the women's ones. They have so many different kinds. You should check out there website. Tomsshoes.comI really want this bedding. Isn't it so fun.. Taylor would probably drop dead before letting me buy this for our room. Its either this or a completely WHITE bedding. I love the look of a WHITE room. Its so peaceful and serene. I doubt a room like that would be possible with kids. Maybe when we have a house to ourselves and were old timers.

I am a big fan of anything with Ruffles, Flowers, or anything that makes a plain shirt stand out. So cute right?

This is my NEW favorite mascara. It really does what it says. LASH BLAST.. Separates, and makes you eyelashes lengthen.. YOu'Ve gotta try it!


We can't forget about my favorite partner in crime. I have limited myself to 1-2 a day. Trust me its a lot harder then you think. I could easily drink 64 oz. in a day if I wanted. I am trying to be better and drink more water. So boring though.
I don't know what I would do without this computer this summer. It has gotten me through a lot of boredom.
My lips REALLY love BURT! WHo doesn't love this stuff.. makes your lips feel wonderful!




4 comments:
If you end up getting some tom toms let me know. Adam really wants to get Andie a pair but I just have a hard time buying them without trying them on or know much about them. Good luck your last few weeks and we will all have to get together when things slow down a bit.
This was fun! I've always wanted a white bedding, been coveting a duvet set from West Elm, but can't let myself. Between Caleb's leg hairs (they're a bit insane) and the dog rubbing up against the bed in the morning, I'd go insane. I'm crazy OCD like that. :) Maybe one day when the dog is gone and uh...we tape up Caleb's legs. :)
I'm going going to check out those shoes. Are they soft soled for like, babies? Or is it better for older kids?
Rachel, I love that bedding...probably because that is my exact bedding!!! I didn't really ask for John's opinion so he has had to live with a house of Pottery Barn zebra print. So cute. And love the Tom Toms for little boys. Ahhh! Too cute.
You forgot the most important thing on your list... ME! haha You were the one who got me HOOKED on Dr. P!! Remember all those C22 trips in Ashleys car before we were 16?!?! Haha I miss all those fun days with Raunchy Rach! xoxoxo
Post a Comment