you are so crafty! Teach me!
So cute. I love the rosettes. I have been making some but I would never have thought to do that. You are way to talented!
I love it! Good work!
Sew Cute! ha ha okay that was stupid, but seriously you need to come teach me how to sew. I spent hours the other night just trying to figure out how to load the bobbin! Let's plan a sewing/project night!
Rach!! I love it! Seriously, when are you going to teach me how to do this stuff?! I still haven't made that shirt you did...teach me!
Are you freaking kidding me? RACH! You are just little miss Martha aren't you! I love it... will you make one in my size please?!?! haha
How is it that you are so creative? I need just half your creativity. My blog changed slightly, so you might have to update your list.http://web.me.com/bottfamily/bottfamily
So cute! How mcuh.....
It always amazes me to see what you have made. You are so creative. Your kids are getting so big and are so cute.
Sooo cute! I wish I had a girl to dress.
where did this craftyness all come from!!? You are amazing!
so cute!!! for what age is this? do you make them for babies?
Post a Comment
12 comments:
you are so crafty! Teach me!
So cute. I love the rosettes. I have been making some but I would never have thought to do that. You are way to talented!
I love it! Good work!
Sew Cute! ha ha okay that was stupid, but seriously you need to come teach me how to sew. I spent hours the other night just trying to figure out how to load the bobbin! Let's plan a sewing/project night!
Rach!! I love it! Seriously, when are you going to teach me how to do this stuff?! I still haven't made that shirt you did...teach me!
Are you freaking kidding me? RACH! You are just little miss Martha aren't you! I love it... will you make one in my size please?!?! haha
How is it that you are so creative? I need just half your creativity. My blog changed slightly, so you might have to update your list.
http://web.me.com/bottfamily/bottfamily
So cute! How mcuh.....
It always amazes me to see what you have made. You are so creative. Your kids are getting so big and are so cute.
Sooo cute! I wish I had a girl to dress.
where did this craftyness all come from!!? You are amazing!
so cute!!! for what age is this? do you make them for babies?
Post a Comment