Holy Smokes.. I hope your ready for a heck of a lot of pictures people. I didn't realize how many pictures I took and I couldn't just put a few. I had to document our wonderful trip in Jackson Wyoming!
This was the first morning there. Jaidy still looks sleepy. Taylor cooked us breakfast, French Toast and bacon. Yummy!

I look horrible in this.. as you can see I just woke up!!
Taylor found these awesome games on the internet for Jaidy.. She LOVED them.. they are wonderful learning games. That teach her ABC's, 123's, colors, shapes.. you name it, it had it!
Coloring was a favorite for Jaidy.. she was in heaven!
She is a big helper with Kilo, and since she can't pick up Jensen.. she choses Kilo!
Our friends Colby and Sara Larsen moved up to Jackson a little while ago and they stopped by to visit..Jaidy wanted to go outside even though it was freezing. Once we were out there and she noticed how FREEZING it was.. she wanted to come back in!!
It actually got pretty warm up there around the 2nd day we were there. This was another attempt at going outside. This time she enjoyed it A LOT!!
Oh man.. I can't believe how big she is getting!!
She loved climbing the fence..
She was getting COLD at this point!
We met Colby and Sara in town to go to dinner at Merry Piglets.. MMMMmm, such good Mexican!
This was taken in front of the Gallery that C0lby runs.. she couldn't get enough of all the animals.
Taylor's parents ended up coming up to Jackson Thursday night.. Jaidy loved seeing her Grandma Moncur.
Jaidy being her self.. enough said!
My little man.. he loved Cicily so much, these two might be Boyfriend and Girlfriend when there older!!
Taylor put Jaid up on this and she thought she was so big.. see NO HANDS!
Being funny with Dad..
Oh I love these two..
Instead of riding in the front of the stroller like she should.. she prefers the back! I don't get it! She loves it though, anything to keep a child content and happy right?Family portrait in front of the BUFFALO!!
Cute Grandma Moncur with the KIDDIES!!
Had to get a picture in front of the antlers!!
These animals are beautiful and amazing.. but, they do cause a bit of an issue with traffic!
SEE!!
Jaidy has always loved her little brother but recently she has been so cute with him. Maybe because he responds to her when she is playing with him. They play so cute together. I can't wait for Jens to grow a little so they can be running around with each other all day and keep each other entertained!!
Oh ya.. he is sitting up by himself now! He can do it for quite sometime before tipping over. I am so proud of my little boy.
Campfires, Campfires, Campfires.. Jaidy LOVED helping Taylor built fires.
I thought these next two pictures were so cute. Grandpa Moncur and Jaidy looking out the window at some ELK..
Can you say CHEESE!
Helping Spencer with the Pellet gun..
Sitting up AGAIN!!
- Jens had PIZZA
- Jens started sitting up
- Jens and Jaidy saw MOOSE
- Jens slept longer then he has ever slept at home.. WHAT?
Grandma and Jaidy matched so I had to take a picture!!















































5 comments:
WOW!! You weren't a kiddin!! Lots of pics! Way cute! I can't believe how big your kids are getting!! And I have never even met Jensen! Call me sometime! Let's get together yo!
THAT'S you looking "terrible" and just getting up?!?!
Rachel. I don't look that good after three hours of getting ready!
Looks like you guys had a blast! I love Jackson Hole, Cabe's never been and I've always wanted to take him! It's so beautiful.
Looks like a fun trip! You make for the cutest little family.
Freakin cute little fam! It was great seeing you guys!
i can't believe how big jensen is getting. you have such cute kids. I am scared to see how my little one is going to come out..hopefully like yours! haha! I need to see you, and you need to see me in my glory of being 6 months prego!
Post a Comment