Well, Its been so long since I have written on this here blog. I don't know what the heck I have been doing but I most definitely have avoided blogging. I guess because we haven't done anything fun that is picture worthy. And now, to make things worse our camera is broken. We wont be getting a new one for awhile I am sure. So, I doubt this little blog of ours will have much updating. I have some pictures on my phone, but you know how pictures are on the iphone. Not the best. So, I will get on that soon. Blurry phone pictures are better then nothing I guess.
On a better note. Happy Thanksgiving! We had a great Thanksgiving with lots of food and fun with Taylor's family. I swear we all think that just because it's Thanksgiving we need to stuff ourselves to death. We got some cute pictures on Taylors little brothers camera. So as soon as I steal those pictures I will post. Jens is crying so I best be going.. until next time!!
No comments:
Post a Comment