can't believe we have been married this long. It's crazy how fast 5
years goes by. 5 years, and two kids. Who would have thought.
There are so many things that I love about Taylor and I wanted to take
the time to tell him.
I love his passion and love that he has for his children. He is the
greatest dad. I have always had this image, a perfect being, a man
that would be a perfect father for my children. And as cheesy as it
sounds Taylor fits this picture. I have never once been scared to
leave my kids with him. I sometimes think he is better at my JOB then
I AM!!
I look up to him so much. He has so much patience for ME and the kids.
I wish I could just have a handful of his qualities. These 5 years
have been both hard and wonderful. It's amazing how much you can love
someone. I never really understood when people would say, your love
grows stronger every year but in a different way. Love is a funny
thing. There's so many things that make Love Love!! Passion,
commitment, trust, loyalty, time. I can't wait to spend forever with
Taylor and my wonderful family. Thanks Taylor for such a great 5
years. I can't wait for the next 5!!
I love
You!!
Rachel
3 comments:
You are so sweet! Did I tell you already that I LOVE your family pics. They are like my most favorite family pics of anyone's family pics I have ever seen.
So cute Rachy! Isn't it so fun being so in love?!? I can't wait for Colby to be a dad! He is the same way with children! I love you and am so happy you are my best friend. I am so proud of you and you are such an amazing mom-- I hope I'll be as good of a mother as you are someday. Happy Anni!!! xoxo
i do not understand this shabby blog bus. how the heck do you get the cute picture and stuffff... please fill me in
Post a Comment