I can't believe that she is doing this.. It seems to early and it makes me so happy but so sad at the same time. I don't want her to grow up!! She's my Baby!!! I'm going to be in trouble when she starts school. I'm such a baby!!
She is getting so big! That will be hard to see her head off to school but exciting at the same time. How fun; I miss kindergarten and pre-school—what a fun age!!
4 comments:
I hear ya!!! I've been so sad about Gracie lately. Lets hang out the first day of pre-school so we can cheer each other up...or cry with each other.
Sorry that comment above is from me, I didn't realize i was signed in as Kay.
She is getting so big! That will be hard to see her head off to school but exciting at the same time. How fun; I miss kindergarten and pre-school—what a fun age!!
Wow! What a smartie pants!
Post a Comment