I have been the worst blogger lately. I have so many pictures and I feel completely overwhelmed with having to upload and post them. Well.. I am going to upload some right now!
OK.. So I have been making random things here and there, like usual. This was an old sweater that I turned into a cardigan. It turned out pretty cute I thought. Definitely would make some changes next time.

Jaidy has started to write her name and she LOVES it. So I try to practice with her daily so she can be a pro by the time she starts school..
I gave her a little book that she can practice her name and stuff in. IF you can't tell she is excited!!
Kind of RaNdOm but we went to Bountiful and it was cold outside and needed a jacket. Well I didn't have one so we had to borrow one of Gma's
Just my cute kids in the car ride to Bountiful. Never gets old... Oh wait, yes it does!!
We have been going to the park a lot lately. The other day when Taylor had a break from work we grabbed him and all went to the park to play as a family.
~We didn't do much for the weekend, We met Taylor's parents at Liberty Park and played for awhile. We went to the most amazing Belgian Waffle place called Bruges... OH man, That sounds so good right now!



Getting a family picture lately has been a joke. Jaidy is just a goof ball and Jens would rather be doing something else
























12 comments:
Now you are going to have to give me sewing lessons. Can't we spend a day crafting together? Love the blog but love you more!
you're making me wish i knew how to sew even more than i already do!! so cute, rach!
So cute, those are fun pics!! That is so cute that is writing her name and so well—WOW!! Those waffles make MY mouth water!!! I want one now. Maybe when I am in town we can go???? :)
you're too cute rachy pie.
and yayyyy for home made cute cardigans.
wish i had your talent.
much love.
Cute photos! How did you turn your sweater into a cardigan? It's darling! Also, it looks like that waffle place is over by Tony Caputo's in SLC. Is that right? I'll have to check it out the next time I'm in town.
Of course you turned an ugly sweater into the cutest cardigan ever...seriously!? How or where do you learn these things!? You guys are so cute! Kids are getting so big!
you are such a beautiful woman and such a good mom!
Rach... First of all you are so dang pretty! & talented too! You look happy! I hope all is well & I'm glad you had a good birthday! I can't BELIVE how big your kids are getting! Adam couldn't believe that was Jaid!! She's so cute! Can't believe she's old enough to WRITE HER NAME! Time FLIES!! Love you guys! :)
you look beautiful rach and i love the cardigan! jaidy is so cute writing her name so well. i love the picture of jens in the grass. looks like one great family. i hope you had a great bday. i am sure you had a great time with your family.
Rach I hope you dont mind me blog stalking you! That cardigan you made is amazing..I really want you to teach me how to do stuff like that. I can't believe how big your kids are getting. I guess that is what happens when I only see them about once a year :)
It was fun to see you guys the other night. Lets try and get together again this week. It was so cute to see how much fun our kids had together. Maybe we could meet at a park, or something fun like that this next week.
I love your hair! It is so long. And is has been way to long since I have seen you guys. We need to get together sometime this summer. And your kids are getting so big!
Post a Comment