Well, we have been busy busy.. With work, kids and vacations we've been non stop. WE are up in Jackson Hole, Wy right now and we have had so much fun while we have been up here. Taylor starts school next week so we only have a week left of FaMiLy time. Here are some random pictures and then some of Jackson!!
Just to warn you there are so many pictures.. I was thinking about narrating the pictures but then realized that I had over 60 so just enjoy!!








































































4 comments:
Rach!! You guys look like you are having a blast!! I am seriously jealous you guys are home this summer. I can't wait for the day! :) We miss you guys!
Cute, cute picks! Looks like you guys had so much fun!!
oh, I miss you! When are you back in Bountiful, let's please get together! I love those pictures of Adam and Jaidy flexing their muscles...so cute!
I know I am totally out of the loop, but I love the dark hair! Looks like a fun trip, we just got home from Jackson too.
Post a Comment