

These pictures are funny. It was about 10:30 or 11pm and she had just woken up for some weird reason in the car. And I was taking pictures of her and she thought it was hilarious. She does this funny face now when you say CHEESE. She is such a camera lover.


This is the place we stayed at overnight on the way to Missouri.. Cute little Inn!

This is what I was talking about when I said she says CHEEZE. What a cheeze ball!!

This one is my favorite!!


For some crazy reason she decided to put her TOE IN HER MOUTH!! She is so flexible it wasn't even a stretch for her. I had to put this one in. It cracks me up!

Here are some pictures of the zoo. We went last week and had so much fun. It was 70 degrees when we went and by the time we left it was 50 degrees. It was crazy how fast it dropped. Anyways besides the freezing weather we had fun. Jaidyn first experience at the Zoo was a success! She was screaming the entire time. Making animal sounds, and pointing at everything. I had fun watching her point to everything, she reconized everything. I am so glad all the books and toys are paying off!


This is the look she gave me when we stopped at the Elephants. She was so excited.. her face just lit up!






She really like the Cheetah's.. She was laughing so hard for some reason. They would run really fast by the window and then stop and look at everyone. She probably thought that it was a show just for her.









I know I look funny in this picture, but I was explaining to her the Rhino's and how they had funny bumps on there noses. She loved there funny noses.


7 comments:
Awe those pics are way cute!! And pretty amazing that Taylor was able to go with you! HAHA we all know how busy the boys get.
cute! Hey, what kind of little doggie do you guys have?! It is adorable! is it a good little pup? We are thinking about getting a dog.
sad to see that you guys already have left!
Gosh you have the cutest little family looks like you guys had a lot of fun:)
Hey Rachel! Just found your blog via Steph's, hope everything with the move went well! Jaidyn is such a doll, I loved her scrunched up faces!
Well Mrs Moncur I'll be honest with you... I don't know how to add links to my page! As you can see I am a VERY basic blogger! It took me about a month to figure out how the heck to put a picture on my header! I get comments all the time from my friends that they aren't on my links and I am SO sorry! I'll try to figure it out! I just suck at that kind of stuff! HaHa! Well hope things are going awesome in KC! Glad you survived the weather drama and I'm glad you're safe! Give my little Jaidy a kiss!
Mel
Looks like the two of you are having fun at your new home. How are you feeling Rach? Hope all is well and you are enjoying your time in Kansas City.
Our blog address changed again, so you'll have to fix it, but it won't change again, it is:
www.web.mac.com/bottfamily.
Talk to you soon!
Rachel
forget that binky my c=ck should be in your sweet mouth
Post a Comment