Friday, April 25, 2008

We are finally settled!! Some pictures of our drive and while we've been here. It's going to be a really long post of pictures! Sorry everyone..

For some reason it's not uploading all my pictures.. here are some of the way out to Missouri. I will post the rest in a bit.

Ok, so we are here in Kansas City. Actually we live just about 5 minutes outside of Kansas City. We live in a city called Lee's Summit. It's beautiful here. Everything is new! Everything is within 5 miles of me.. How great is that! I am sorry I haven't posted pictures for a long time. It's been hectic this week. I just started getting really nauseaus. It started at night and progressed into the mornings and through out the day. It's ok though, as long as I keep some food in my stomach I seem to be ok. Let's hope it stays that way. All these pictures are of our travels to Missouri and of today. Taylor and I took Jaidyn to the zoo. Holy Cow.. she had a blast!! She was screaming the entire time in excitement!! Ok.. here goes all the pictures!!






Jaidyn loves not being in a high chair.. If you can't tell, all she wanted to do is crawl on the tables.





Baby Ava and Alli..



Jaidyn loves to pat babies backs.. she thinks that she needs to burps them.

1 comment:

Stacie Trevino said...

Glad you got there safe and sound. When are you coming back?