Well, this past couple days seem like a whirlwind. First off, my car decided to stop working. It would turn on for about 3 seconds and then it would just calmly turn off. I tried it a couple times and it resulted in my car completely shutting down. Nothing would work. So I had to leave my car that wouldn't work, parked in my friend Tara's driveway. It couldn't have been a more convenient place either. It was parked right in the middle of her driveway. Lovely!! So the next day which was yesterday, I had Tara go out and see if it would start and it did. YAY!! I was so excited. So I decided to take it in the the Jeep Dealership with my husbands request. I take it there thinking I was going to be there for 15-20 mins, NOPE I was there for an hour until Tara came and picked me up. Thank goodness for wonderful friends!
So not only did I waste a lot of time at the Dealership I had to cancel my Orthodontist appointment. Which I really needed to go to. I ate Curry the other night not thinking anything about it, and it turned my clear elastics YELLOW! It has totally been my week so far. So I have to wait until next Wednesday to get it. Just no one look at me straight on for the next week. Ok, so now that I got the curry stains off my hands I will continue with my day yesterday.
After Tara came and picked me up we went to Chili's for some lunch. I got the Southwestern Eggrolls!! Yummy.. that made me a lot happier. I was able to sit down and not think about anything but my screaming and messy child. I love my child, my husband and my friends. I don't know what I would do without the amazing people in my life.
Thanks Tara for being my taxi.. and for being such a wonderful friend. Your the best!!
7 comments:
Oh Rachey Poo!
How I love you..
From your BIG BIG....heart
To the smell of your...fart (sorry, couldn't think of something to rhyme)
What am I gonna do?
When your in Mizooo?
Just keep up your BLOG
or our friendship will fog.
Dang I am good.
Rachel... Haven't I said since the day I met you that curry is NOT a good thing?? NOW do you believe me?? HaHa!
Car problems are the worst! I would have loved to be that friend for you. We really do need to get together. Jaidyn and Ava would be so cute together. I'm glad you're back in the game of blogging. I've been a slacker lately, but hopefully I can keep up with you!
So when are you guys going to be leaving? We need to arrange a lunch/dinner/whatever before you guys leave! Next time your in B-town, call me! (897-1886)....that way I can see Jaid and you and your Brunette hair!!
-britt
congrats on the happy baby news! :D
Rachel
I found your blog from Shannons. Your little girl is so cute! It is fun to see how you and your family are doing. I hope things are going well.
Wendi Rood
Post a Comment