Thursday, April 17, 2008

IM PREGNANT!!

So I official announced that I am expecting on FACEBOOK. I can't believe this. I am going to be a mother of 2. Am I old enough? We are so excited and we were definitely trying. It came faster then I anticipated but that's because like my friend Tara called me, FERTAL MERTAL. Thank that Man upstairs for that one. So I have been feeling excited, scared out of my mind, overwhelmed, anxious. So many words and emotions. I know that this is the right time to have another baby. I feel good about it. I think that with me moving away and being alone and being pregnant with a toddler running around is kind of overwhelming and scary. What if I am sick again? I will just have to deal with it, I still need to be a good mother to Jaidyn even though somedays I don't feel up to it. If any of you have any advice on the new adventure I am about to embark in, let me know. Please, don't get me wrong. I am so excited and blessed that we are having another baby. I am so excited, I just think that my emotions get the best of me most the time. Thanks to hormones! I haven't posted anything for awhile because I haven't really been in the mood or had time. My sister came in town this week and it has been crazy busy. So when I get all settled in Kansas, I PROMISE I will post some pictures. Maybe even before that. Thanks for letting me vent.. It means so much!

16 comments:

Jenna Johnson said...

OH Rachel! I remember having those same feelings, and I felt like I was replacing Gracie! It all works out just like having your first does! Up front it's more work but it gets easier the older they get! I wouldn't have it any other way!!! And as far as being sick! It's ok to have SICK DAYS! Remember that! Jayden will forgive you!!

Chelsea said...

Congrats! I am so excited for you! Love ya!

Tara said...

Oh my gosh! Congrats! That is so exciting! It will be so fun to have them close together. They will be best friends. I am sure there will be hard days but it will be worth it for sure. I actually ordered my bedding from Target. It was the only kind i could find that wasnt a theme or baby blue. I was anti both of those things! So does Taylor work for Apex?

Anonymous said...

Jaid totally looks like Tanner Clawson! She's soooo cute!
-Eric

Lignell Family said...

Rachel, Have you been to the doctor yet?? I have my first appointment on the 29th I can't wait! Have you been sick this time at all?? If not supposedly that means it is a boy.... not so sure I believe that but who knows. Anyway hope you guys travel safe, and keep updatiing your blog with Belly pictures!!

Natalie Carver said...

Congrats to you guys! Wow 2 kids, what an adventure!!!! Good Luck and I hope all is well! Your little girl is so cute I love looking at your blog! Love Tony and Nat

The Thatchers said...

Yay!! I am happy for you!! I am SO sad we didn't hang out one last time before we left...but let's get together FOR SURE when we get back!

Tara said...

We went last summer and sold dish for Atlas. But we just went one summer cause Ryan is done with school he just had lots of friends talk us into it. He is an accountant. I just know all about moving for the summer! We went to Nashville. It was a blast.

Jake and Shannon Box said...

Congrats! I bet it is overwhelming to think of two, but just think... it's just double the love, fun, and good times:)

Tara said...

Rachel, I'm so excited for you!! Your family is so beautiful! Good luck! Unfortunately I can't offer any good advice since i only have one, but do you have any advice for me on how to get pregnant? You're the pro!

Eric and Cindy Hansen said...

Congrats Taylor, Rach, and Jaidyn! We are so happy for you guys!

Clegg Family said...

Congrats, Rach! That is so exciting! You are really the cutest Mom...so what's one more, right?! We're so excited for you guys!

Ann-Marie said...

Congratulations! That is sooo exciting!

corryfever said...

congratulations rachel! that is very exciting. i hope you don't get sick either! are you moving to kansas? wow, you have a lot going on. that is good though, you won't get bored and that pregnancy will fly by!

Brad and Britt said...

YEAH! I am so excited for your guys! You are such a cute mom already and you will be so cute with your second little babe! I still want to catch up with you before you guys move (if you haven't already!) I am going to live vicariously with you being pregnant, so i'll know how it is going to maybe be for me oneday! hahah! so happy for you and love you!

Kristy Carpenter said...

Congratulations!!! I'm really happy for you!