My child has this extremely obnoxious smile. She just loves smiling for the camera. Here it is first hand.


Grandma Moncur came to visit the week of my birthday. Here are some pictures of the mall, and dinner with the family and some friends in the office.







Jaidyn loves swimming. She now will wear the floaty things on her arms. She wasn't to sure about the whole water thing and having to actually put effort in to stay a float! She is now my little water bug. She loves it, even though I am spending most of the time in the water while she runs around outside the pool. Summer is so much fun. We love swimming and warm weather.








There is a wife out here named Clarissa Hoyle and she has 3 boys. They are CRAZY. These are some pictures of an eventful day of shopping. This is how everyone rode in the car. She came from England and didn't have car seats until just barely. So you can imagine the head ache this shopping trip caused. We haven't done it since!!



On my Birthday Taylor took me to Ruth's Chris. YUMMY.. I love that place. We had a wonderful day of shopping and eating. He even took the day off just for me. I have an amazing husband who loves his family so much. He got me through these past weeks and made me have a WONDERFUL birthday. Thanks babe!



4 comments:
Rach... I have no idea what is going on with the comments on your blog but I wanted to say I love ya and thanks for your comment on my blog! You are a sweetie! We DO need to get together it's just so dang EXPENSIVE! We will one of these days though! And by the way happy 24th!! I'm so sorry I haven't said Happy Birthday before now but happy belated! You look great! Hang in there!
Mel
P.S. I MISS JAIDYN!!
Happy Birthday Rach! You look so great! Jaidyn is adorable! I can't believe how big she is getting!
It is so good to see some pictures of you guys again! Im glad you had a happy birthday! love ya!
Rach,
Such a cute blog. Jaidyn is all Johnson! Sorry Taylor. She is so darling. I love the smile. Aren't little ones amazing? Hope you are doing great. Love ya!
Maegen Martineau
Post a Comment