I just wanted to write to say thank you to everyone! All your comment
were so thoughful and endearing. I am so grateful to have such
wonderful people in my life. I am getting through this though. I know
that miscarriages are so common and it makes it easier knowing that
other people have been through it to, and that your all ok. I am
grateful that we have the gospel to hold on to in times like these.
Again, thank you all for being such amazing friends. Your all in my
prayers as well. You all should be blessed just for being the people
you are.
Love Rachel, Taylor and Jaidyn
2 comments:
Rachey Poo- Its good to hear you are feeling a little better about things. I think about you everyday! Love ya!
I hope that you are doing ok! You are so cute! I am with Chel, I think about you everyday, and I pray for you too! I can't imagine going through that where you are! Love you lots!
Post a Comment