Well I figured it's about time I tell people now. Taylor and I are
expecting another baby!! Yay, were due on April 9th. I am almost 12
weeks! Just a couple more days. Were so excited that Jaidyn is going
to have another sibling.
I can't really hide my belly anymore so I figured I had to start
telling people. Were so excited and blessed that we were able to have
this baby stick. I have been really sick. Not as bad as Jaid but still
a constant nausea all day. I can't complain though, it's a good
feeling to be sick still. I know that may sound weird but at least I
know that there is a little one in there still growing. I will post
some belly pictures soon. It's not huge, but I Definetly can't suck it
in anymore!!
10 comments:
YAY!! Congrats Rach!! We need to get together soon!! Looks like you had a great time camping!!
Im glad I can tell people now :) Congrats!
It was so great to have lunch with you the other day, we need to do that more! I will call you so we can set up a night to have you guys over!
I am so excited for you!! I saw you last night and i went to come say hi and you were gone!!! O well i am glad you guys are coming back! Congrats again!
Congrats! I'm so excited for you guys. Two are alot of fun.... Thats pretty good if you can hide it for 12 weeks. I hope you get feeling better soon. That will be fun for you and your sister to have babies so close together.(in age that is)!
YAY! Congratulations! I am so excited for you! I knew you were trying and I was going to ask you yesterday if you had a "secret" to tell me--but now I know! =) It was SO fun to see you yesterday--it made me so happy! We have to hang out lots now! =)
Awesome Rach! I am so excited for you guys. I am glad to hear that you are just embracing the joys of pregnancy. I had the HARDEST time being positive when I was first pregnant. Good for you.
that is so exciting! congrats! :)
Yeah I am so excited for you! I know that it is hard to be prego after a mis carriage (and wanting to tell people but scared it might happen again!) I feel for you and I am so excited! There are so many people due in April you are the 5 person I know! Congrats
Yay Rach! I'm so excited for you! I'm sorry that your so sick, that totally sucks. If you ever need a break bring Jaid up to play with me and Izzie, and I'm dead serious, we would love it! Congratulations.
yeah we can have little friends. I think thats funny you gave me crap for not telling you. when you were really not telling me. my due date is April 15th so will have babies together!!! I am not mad I know how it goes with the misscarriage thing. I have been super sick too. I am so sick of throwing up!
Post a Comment