I am 8 months pregnant now and I haven't posted a picture of my belly in a long time so I thought I might share my growing with everyone. Only 8 more weeks and this baby boy should be here!!! Awww, I'm going to have 2 kids!
You are right it's been awhile since I've seen your belly I can't believe you are already 8 months wow that flew by we need to get together soon it's been a long time ssince we've seen you guys!! How's jaidyn? I can't believe how big she is getting it's crazy
honestly...i just hope that I look as good as you do whenever I am 8 months prego! I totally think that your pregnancy has gone by super quick too! (but, you probably don't think so!)
You always look good. Where do you get all your pregnant clothes. i hope I look as good as you when I'm pregnant. haha. but i know i don't! i'm excited for you to have your boy though. We need more little boys in the fam!
I am so much bigger than you its not even funny!!! I hate you Jk I actualy am just jelous. we need to get together. when can you this next week? I also want to get some of your cute bows for Tessa. love ya
Hope you're doing well - I had serious hip problems at the end, it was terrible. We had to watch Caleb's sisters kids two weeks before I had Wyatt, and I thought I would die walking up and down their stairs!
10 comments:
8 months pregnant and still as beautiful as ever! How are you doing girl? I haven't talked to you in forever! I hope you are doing splendid!
Wow of coarse you look great!
Cant wait to see this little guy!
You are right it's been awhile since I've seen your belly I can't believe you are already 8 months wow that flew by we need to get together soon it's been a long time ssince we've seen you guys!! How's jaidyn? I can't believe how big she is getting it's crazy
honestly...i just hope that I look as good as you do whenever I am 8 months prego! I totally think that your pregnancy has gone by super quick too! (but, you probably don't think so!)
wow! i hope I look that good 8 months prego!
I think my belly id that big already. Not to much longer till #2!
You always look good. Where do you get all your pregnant clothes. i hope I look as good as you when I'm pregnant. haha. but i know i don't! i'm excited for you to have your boy though. We need more little boys in the fam!
I am so much bigger than you its not even funny!!! I hate you Jk I actualy am just jelous. we need to get together. when can you this next week? I also want to get some of your cute bows for Tessa. love ya
I cant wait till you have him. It seems like it has not even been that long that you have been preg. Love ya you look adorable
That's you at 8 months? No fair, I was a whale!
Hope you're doing well - I had serious hip problems at the end, it was terrible. We had to watch Caleb's sisters kids two weeks before I had Wyatt, and I thought I would die walking up and down their stairs!
Can't wait to see this little guy!
Post a Comment