These magnetic cases are absolutely the best thing EVER! I may be the
last person to figure these things out but there amazing. Jaidyn is
entertained beyond belief.
The Cinderella one comes with clothes, shoes, accessories and even an
outfit for the prince on the other side. They are all magnetic so they
are east for them to take on and off.
The Mermaid comes with a lot more. About 50 magnets and a couple
different pages to change the scenery.
Jaidyn is in heaven!! Just wanted to let everyone know about these if
you didn't already know. You can get them at the Disney store. They
are a great thing to bring in the car or to church or wherever you
need your child to be quiet and entertained!!

4 comments:
We love them! We couldn't find them anywhere but someone told me Kid to Kid sells new ones. they were 1/2 the price of the disney store ones (they didn't have the princess, and of course thats what we had to have).
Ok, so you are due like any day now! I am so happy for you both! also, I want to buy one of your little hair clips for my sis-in law who is having a baby next month!
Gracie absolutely loves them too. A fun trick is if you sit on the metal chairs in church they can stick them on the chairs. It keeps Gracie busy all sacrament meeting long!
Adalyn would go nuts over those! I'm glad you found me! Let's be blog buddies!
Post a Comment