YA!!!! Thank you Rachel! FINALLY! HaHa! I've been WAITING for this picture! ;) Can't believe he's going to be here SO DANG SOON! Hope you are still doing well! Let's try to meet up this week...?
You guys are going to be in NC right? Charlotte or Raleigh? Have you been to the outer banx in nc? i went there so many times last summer its close to va beach and you need to go ! It's so fun! But seriously you look too good to be pregnant, you barely even have a tummy! Not fair! Are you being induced next week then?
8 comments:
Good luck! You look fabulous still!
Rachel, you look amazing! Quite possibly the skinniest pregnant girl Ive ever seen! Can't wait to see pictures of your new little guy!
It's amazing, you are only pregnant in your tummy. When I was pregnant, I was pregnant everywhere in my body! Good luck!
You are teeny tiny--I keep saying that but it truly amazes me girl!
Yeah! I cant believe that you are going to have another baby! Cant wait to see this little baby boy! Good Luck at the doctors today!
YA!!!! Thank you Rachel! FINALLY! HaHa! I've been WAITING for this picture! ;) Can't believe he's going to be here SO DANG SOON! Hope you are still doing well! Let's try to meet up this week...?
You guys are going to be in NC right? Charlotte or Raleigh? Have you been to the outer banx in nc? i went there so many times last summer its close to va beach and you need to go ! It's so fun! But seriously you look too good to be pregnant, you barely even have a tummy! Not fair! Are you being induced next week then?
psh... little did YOU know!!! I love Jensen, he is perfect and I am so happy you and him are doing good!! love you guys!
Post a Comment