Thursday, March 26, 2009

Family Night.. a couple days late!

On Monday's Taylor and I try and do something fun with Jaidy. Since we aren't going to be able to do a lot of fun activities this summer because Taylor will be so busy. We really wanted to try and do it before we left, and before the baby comes. Jaidyn just loves spending time with her Daddy. She gets so excited when he comes home every night. Screams, "DADDY" when she hears the garage door open, and is always asking me where daddy is during the day. This time we get to spend together is very special for me and Taylor and Jaid. Anyways, we started off our Family Night by running a few errands. We needed a few things from Best Buy. Nothing fun.. just a vacuum belt, and a water filter. Sounds fun huh!! Anyways, while we were there Taylor and Jaidy decided they wanted to play a little Rock Band. We don't have the WII so Jaid loved it. She likes the playing the drums or anything that makes noise. Surprise Surprise!!
After Best Buy we ran a few more errands and then off to the Aquarium. Jaidyn loves this place. It's so fun to watch your kids learn. Discovering new things that they haven't ever seen. It makes me so happy watching Jaidyn enjoying things like this. It makes you realize how precious being a child really is and how much we need to cherish it. We walked around the entire aquarium. Her favorite things were the Jelly Fish, Sting Ray, Star Fish, and the thing she couldn't stop talking about what the AnAConDa!! Holy Smokes she loved this snake. Taylor asked her if she wanted to get one to bring home as a pet. Of coarse she thought that was the greatest idea she has ever heard. I quickly told Taylor that wasn't happening. He has this thing with Reptiles. I will NEVER have those things in my house. I am sorry for all of those who enjoy creepy things in your house with a chance for escape. I am just not a fan.. AT ALL!
The night ended Great. I love having Family Night and doing something together like that EvErY MoNdAy!! I look forward to them every week. Enjoy the pictures!!

She has her Barbie in hand and ready for our Family Night to begin



Playing Rock Band



She looks like she is enjoying herself don't ya think?





THE AQUARIUM!





Jelly Fish with Daddy



She loved trying to touch the Sting Ray and the other fish that were in there.






Just PoSiNg..



And AGAIN!




After a very fun night with Mommy and Daddy!

1 comment:

em said...

you are so close! then you can join me in typing with one hand and nursing with the other. I'm excited for you to have a boy, they are so fun. I'm sure girls are fun too, I'd like to have one someday - but not for a while. I forgot how much work these little guys take. Sleep while you can. Can't wait to see pics of your little man.