I want to read all you private bloggers out there. I haven't had time to email people my email address. Ok, well I actually have just forgotten. Also, if I dont have you on my friends list and were friends, Please email me your blog address. I have wanted to add so many people and then I forget. My pregnancy brain is driving me crazy. So please help me out!! Email everything to Rachel_moncur@hotmail.com. Thanks everyone, your the BEST!
Also, I haven't really had much to post lately. Jaid and I have been kind of lazy lately and haven't really done much. Also, I have a crappy camera that never stays charged so when I want to take pictures it's dead.
I am in countdown mode right now. Our little guy could be here anyday. I can't believe I am getting induced on April 7th. I feel like that is so close.
I finished his room! I guess that's an accomplishment. We finally came up with our little guys name. He is going to be named Jensen Taylor Moncur.. So I can officially call him Jensen instead of HIM!
Were so excited to have a little boy and can't wait for a complete change. Jaidyn is getting so excited for her little brother to come. She goes in his room and makes sure everything is perfect. The baskets are all straight, the blankets are folded right, and makes sure to let me know that the crib is the babies bed. I can't wait to see her with Jensen. She is so cute with her dolly's I hope it is the same with him.
Sorry about this long kind of boring post. I just haven't posted information for so long I felt like I should update everything. Remember: Please email me with invites to some of your blogs. I really want to visit them and can't. Thanks so much!
2 comments:
Rach! That is so exciting! I would love to see pics of the nursery so when your battery decides to work, snap em and post em! Good luck and I can't wait to meet him!
ok I read a little more and you are naming him Jensen. That is too funnY! Where did you get the name?! I thought the Jensen I dated was the ONLY one out there!
Post a Comment