Tuesday, March 24, 2009
Just Random thoughts..
Well.. I had a Doctor Appointment today. I was supposed to get my Membranes stripped but wasn't dialated enough. I am super relieved. I think that I am perfectly fine waiting until I get induced. I only have 2 more weeks from today. Why rush it right? I am doing pretty good. I'm not in a lot of pain, I am sleeping ok, I really have nothing to complain about. Except the occasional contractions that I have. Isn't it crazy that 9 months seems like forever but when you actually get down to the last month you don't think that a month in your life has ever gone by so SLOW! I am happy to report that I am still at a 1 and I am content. My sister is coming in town next week and I couldn't be happier. She will be here for the birth and there isn't anyone I would rather have there with me then HER and my MOM, and OF COURSE my HUSBAND. I really don't have much to blog about but I do have some pictures. We took Jaidy to the Aquarium for Family Night yesterday. She had so much fun. I will post those tonight. I am cooking dinner right now and just don't want to bother posting and cooking at the same time. Do check back though.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
so I have to comment about your cute husband- how fun is that! he surprised you with twilight! what fun pics. I hope all is well! miss you love ya xoxo
I'm sorry to say Rachel that it can happen at any time!! I went in to get my membranes stripped and I wasn't dilated or effaced at all so he said no and I went in to labor 2 days later and delivered her 3 days later. Be prepared!! Don't worry though you will be ready whenever he decides to come!!
Rachel-what the heck!?? I didn't know how far along you were now with the baby and saw the picture in this post and thought "oh she must have a while to go still..." then I read the next post that said you have like two weeks!! You skinny little thing! Good luck with the new baby!!
Post a Comment