Monday, March 23, 2009

This is what I woke up to this morning!

I came downstairs to get Jaidy some chocolate milk and this was on my
counter! How cute is my husband? Even though I did hint at the movie
the flowers were a total surprise!! Little gestures like these make me
feel like we are dating or newlyweds. This made my week and possibly
my month.
It's crazy how down you can get at the end of your pregnancy. You just
want your new little addition here so bad. Your uncomfortable, in
pain, feel horribly ugly. I could go on forever but I'm sure most of
you know how it feels. Something like this, a simple card, flowers a
massage, a face tickle means the world.
Thank you sweety for the flowers and movie. I love you so much and
everyday we get to be together I fall more and more in love with you.
Your an amazing father and husband and I am so lucky to have you in my
life. Jensen and Jaidy are so lucky to have a father like you. I am
blessed everyday that our children get to look up to you as a father.
A father I wish I would have had!! Love you babe!

P.s. If anyone wants to come over and watch the movie with me and have
lots of treats and food let me know. I'm sure I will be watching it
more then once!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know exactly how you feel the whole end of pregnancy thing. so enough though are hands are going to be full. tell Ty I think he is great!

Kaitlin Phelps said...

Yes, it is hard at first getting used to the idea of actually letting your little boy outside, knowing the first place he is going to head is the dirt pile. But, I have to say that boys covered in dirt make the cutest photos. We'll have to plan some play dates do Jaid and Duke can play, and these other two boys can get dirty together! :)

The Rindi's said...

I'm sorry you are feeling uncomfortable that's something I remember well sadly!! Let's plan a movie night this week!! Brynlee and I would love to come over, I'm assuming mike will be working. Anyway we are just getting over colds so we will wait until we are completely better we don't want to get you guys sick before the little guy comes!! If you want to let me know!!

P.S. I love when husbands do cute things like that!! Points for Taylor!!

{Layla} said...

Hello beautiful! THAT Is SO Cute. I wish my hubby would buy me that movie! I want it so bad and I think he is avoiding buying it because he knows I will make him watch it AGAIN! ha! You look adorable and I really want to come see you before the summer. Before or after the baby you let me know. Are you naming him Jensen? That was the name of one of my serious exes! Ha. Good guy but fickle! Cute name though!

Nicholas and Brittani said...

I don't know if you remember me, but I found your blog through Ashlins blog. You have a cute little family! I wasn't going to leave a comment until I looked further on your blog...the post from kangaroo zoo- YOU LOOK AMAZING! I cannot believe you will be having a baby so soon and you are so thin. Anyway, cute family and you look great!

Ashley and Paul Giddings said...

That is so sweet!