Last night we went to dinner with one of Taylor's Jr High friends from
Salt Lake and after dinner we ALL felt like dessert. So, we decided to
stop at Smith's and get some cookies for Milk and Cookies. While we
were there we went down Taylor's favorite aisle. The HOT WHEELS aisle.
He is like a little boy again when he sees these cars. They were on
sale for a buck so who could pass that deal up. Jaidyn LOVES cars,
trucks, motorcycles and really anything that is a toy. Taylor asked if
she wanted one and she was SO excited. I thought she got excited to
get a new DoLL or BaRbiE. This by far exceeded every emotion she has
ever shown for those. The whole time we were at Smith's she couldn't
stop talking about playing cars with DaDdY. I have never really seen
anything so cute. When we got home she played cars with Daddy and had
Milk and Cookies for the first time! Weird, it's the first time she
has EVER dipped a cookie in milk and had the milk after. I love these
moments that we get to share as a family. It makes having more kids
that much more exciting!!

4 comments:
That's super cute, Rach. I can't wait to experience that stuff with my kids, too!
Awe so cute!! I love these moments too they are seriously priceless!! Haha I love that she loves cars!! Mike bought Brynlee a little tool set and she loves to "fix" things with him!! It's way too cute!!
rach! i miss you... i can't wait for baby jensen to get here! yay!! give baby J a kiss from aunt steph! is there anything i can do for you????? PLEASE let me know!!! love you!
haha! She is so stinking cute....those daddy daughter things are the things that I remember most. I remember when you and I sat on my bar area in my kitchen while my dad would paint our fingernails....do you remember the "dip n-dab method he would do?! He would paint a blop of polish on our finger nails then go around and spread the polish so that it would kind of go on our finger nails! haha! Anyway, send your blog invite to::
bradpetersen@hotmail.com
Post a Comment